Away / Idle preferences
From BitWise DocuWiki
- Show away information window when away
- Automatically show the away information window when you change your status to away.
- Set away after X minutes of being idle
- Allow BitWise to put up an away message if you don't touch the keyboard or mouse for the specified period of time.
- or after the screen saver comes on
- Let BitWise put up an away message if your screen saver comes on. Windows only.
- with the away message
- Select the away message to use when you are idle or your screen saver comes on.
- Allow others to see how long I have been idle
- Uncheck this option to prevent others from seeing how long you have been idle; BitWise will always report that you are not idle.
Add an away message
Click Add, and then enter your away message in the pop-up window.
Modify an away message
Click an away message in the away message list, and then make any updates on the right-hand side under Edit Away Message.
Remove an away message
Click an away message in the amay message list and then click Remove.