From BitWise DocuWiki
A contact's status profile shows a variety of information (an example is on the right):
- Online since: when the user logged in to BitWise.
- Away since: when the user entered away status (if away).
- Idle since: how long since the user last touched the keyboard or mouse (optional).
- Local time: the user's local time.
- Away message: If the user is away, his or her away message will be displayed here automatically.
- Profile: The profile is optional freefrom information that you can enter about yourself. If the contact has specified a profile, it will be shown.
BitWise Professional users will also see the contact's IP address displayed below the Local Time.